I eat noodle every morning because my host mother does not prepare my breakfast. Also I have to cook my breakfast. I can buy cheap noodle at 99 cent only store. I often eat chili or oriental flavor noodle. It is good, but I like Japanese noodle anyway. I sometimes have “shin cup’. It is very hot and spicy. But it is a little expensive. So I can eat it sometimes.
When I came to Los Angeles, I was surprised because there were so many Starbucks Coffee in Los Angeles. There was no Starbucks in the city where I lived in Japan. So I had never been there and drink the coffee. I dropped in Starbucks for a cup of coffee with my roommate when we went to Hollywood. My roommate recommended me to drink café mocha. Then I tried it. It was hot and sweet. It was very good. I love café mocha very much now. I am so happy to know café mocha.
I love Japanese food. So I looked for and found a Japanese grocery store. There were many books written in Japanese, Japanese convenience goods, and Japanese restaurants. I often eat noodle or curry rice there. It is delicious. Also I found Yoshinoya which is one of the most famous and largest chain restaurants in Japan. I often ate gyudon (or beef bowl) when I was high school student. Though it was cheap, it was tasty. Yoshinoya is near to SMC. So I am going to go there to take a lunch once a week or more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good start!
You like noodle. Ok.
In addition, you like nude, are not you?
I think cereals and cornflakes are good for breckfast.It can eat easy!!
I like starbucks too.Please ask me about starbucks.I can tell you what is delicious.
Post a Comment